New Here and to Moto Droid today

snowman

Reaction score
I'm a newbie and just looking on the net for Droid info and found your Forum, may need some help down and line and to get info on the Moto Droid, I got today
looking foward to meeting a few of you

boatman2220

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
It can be a little confusing at first. Do a lot of reading in the threads that are posted. More information here than most places. The phone has lots of hidden menus that you find by touching and holding as well as the menu button on the phone.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:icon_ banana: Welcome "snowman" to DroidForums :icon_ banana:

We were all new with our DROIDs at one time too. I am sure you can find all the answers to your questions amoung the membership, this place is a wealth of information in all things DROID!

The best place to start with your new DROID is the FAQ Section. Also put the FORUM's Search Feature to work for you too.
We Hope you Enjoy Your Time @ DroidForums !!!!!

sir2545

Reaction score
Welcome, and I must say that you will find yourself spending a lot of time in this forum for the next few weeks. I believe this is the BEST forum for Moto Droid owners and includes a wealth of knowledge and information. Congratulations on your purchase, you are going to absolutely love your new phone