New here and time I said hi.

Brian1

Reaction score
New here for a couple weeks and just got my Droid today. I have study it for the last couple weeks. Reading and using the Search Tool a lot on this forum here and a few other places. Lots of google searching. I was using a Samsung sch-i760 which was windows mobile based. Great phone for the last two years but time for a Linux based phone. Been using Linux for well over 10 years or more so pretty familiar with the OS back in the kernel 2.0 days. Maybe longer ago. So its been 2 hours in my hands and working good. Needs fully charged but so far sweet little phone.

Thanks to all for all the great info here.
Brian

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum. Doesn't sound like you're going to need a lot of help, but if you do don't be afraid to ask. :)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
welcome to the Forum....

OP
B

Brian1

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Just getting into now. Looking for nice simple file manager. Never seen so many. Any recommendations

Brian

r-dubya

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Just getting into now. Looking for nice simple file manager. Never seen so many. Any recommendations

Brian

i use Linda File Manager. Works great and even has a function to help you dl files not supported by the phone. (.exe, .zip, etc). At least i think it does, i use Download crutch personaly, but LFM is one of the best, IMO

edit

I forgot to welcome you. Welcome to the forum...

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, Brian1! Same here. I use Linda File Manager and it works great...