New guy from Nashville

satalac

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I bought a Droid about a month ago and have loved it. The learning curve was about a day. Keep finding more and more fun and useful apps and got Google Voice this past Monday. So far I don't really have any complaints. Can't wait for 2.1 to come out (hopefully tomorrow.....haha).

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
welcome! read up and enjoy! youll learn a lot here, i sure did. Root if your comfortable, its been a joy for me!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad to see you're enjoying your Droid. Just a little FYI don't be disappointed if you don't get 2.1 tomorrow. Last time they let it out very slowly at the start, then within a week they let the masses have it.

In the meantime enjoy what you have and if you need any help with anything let us know.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, satalac! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

OP
S

satalac

Reaction score
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I've been thinking about rooting, but I think I'm going to still hold out for 2.1 to drop first and see how I like it. I know it probably won't come out tomorrow, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. I know some here have been waiting for it quite a bit longer than me and keeping hopes up on it can be tiresome. Haha. I have been on here for about a month, but have spent my time reading all of these excellent threads. Man, this phone can do a lot of cool stuff. I'm looking forward to learning even more.