New Gameloft 3D Games!

bais

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Gameloft released not long ago some new games ported from the Iphone.
There are games like Assassin's Creed, Real Football, N.O.V.A.

They aren't on Market right now but they are available there: Top BlackBerry Games, SmartPhone Games - Games for Windows Mobile, Android | Gameloft

Be careful though, some of them may have problems as they're not in Market yet.

From what I read, Real Football runs and is smooth even on Nexus One and Gangstar doesn't work yet, the file downloading to SD Card gets stuck.

OP
B

bais

Reaction score
Just a warning, some people say that Dungeon Hunter doesn't work.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah i think we should wait till the market versions are released.

OP
B

bais

Reaction score
Wonder if Assassin's Creed works well and if the Asphalt 5 is the same version than the one on the Market.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
from what ive been reading the controls blow dick, especially since we don't have multi-touch

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
? why we dont have multi touch ? droid and milestone both haves multi touch. and asphalt 5 market version supports multi touch too. but i strongly recommend NOT TO buy this versions from gameloft site. pls wait for market releases. do u remember asphalt 5 ? not playable wap version. market version runs great. and you CANT update non market software. so guys be patient and wait for regular versions. should be available during next week i think.

metalblood

Reaction score
I thought gameloft was cutting back on android development. Something about the market not being as organized as the iPhones.

gertman

Reaction score
metalblood they have!! Look at the Gangstar 2 being offered for Android on Gameloft's WAP store and the REAL 3D one for the iPhone!!!! I would call that cutting back. It's a crappy 2D port.

I see azazin has found a new 3D version they have made BUT can't get it to work!!! There is a big surprise, please read the below warning.

Also as a WARNING TO EVERYONE:

Please DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY GAME FROM GAMELOFT'S site ONLY the Android Marketplace for these reasons:

1. There is NO way to get a refund, in the market place you have 24hrs
2. There is NO way to get updates; at least with out a BIG hassel of contacting Gameloft
3. Mustang GT500 AND myself had a VERY bad experience with Asphalt 5. You can read all about it if you would like at this thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-games/27874-asphalt-5-droid.html

Last edited:

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
On the link in the first page you see 9 new highend 3dgames for android from gameloft. So they definately dont cut android development off, they just starting right now. Android devices sales are higher as iphone sales in usa at the moment. Gameloft isnt blind and they want a piece of the cake. Gertman i already warned the people in my last post to not use non market apps from gameloft. But i think we cant warn them often enaugh :).

gertman

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw about the 9 games and your warning after I posted. Anyway, I did more investigating and found that these 9 games only show up on Gameloft's webpage NOT the WAP store. Don't you find that odd. On their WAP page is just the lame o 2D Gangstar2.

Hey did you ever get a refund for Asphalt 5? Or did you get a different game?

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
they told me i can choose another game from their wapstore. ill will choose gangsters or nova if its available.

OP
B

bais

Reaction score
I wonder now, will these games even be playable on devices other than the Droid or Incredible? I mean the N1, Desire, Liquid have that Multi Touch problem, so it all depends on where are the buttons on the screen.

If we can't use correctly MT, then I know Assassin's Creed at least will be unplayable, because there are many moments where you must run and jump...

SpykeZ

Reaction score
from what ive been reading the controls blow dick, especially since we don't have multi-touch

Why do people keep repeating this crap?

since when does the droid have multi touch? I recently played a game that I couldn't play cause it needed multi touch to play, I could only hold down 1 button on screen at a time.