new droid X user here

mustangsrus

Reaction score
hey everybody i`m new to the whole "droid" world i`m a former crackberry user thank god i dont have that POS anymore. dancedroid

looking forward to learning about this awesome new product. i`ve had it for about a month & love it i orginally thought it was going to be to big for me but no its perfect. THE ONLY thing i dont like is bloatware & would love to get rid of that stuff

thanks everybody !!!!
:byestorm:

:icon_ peace:

:i-m_so_happy:

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Jump in and enjoy - ask questions if you have them someone will be happy to help!

There is also a sister forum to this one... www.droidxforums.com and we are all about the X there ;)...

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum...you aren't alone, most of us don't like the bloatware either, don't worry though there are ways to get rid of it :D

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. There a lots of former BB users here so you'll fit in just fine.

Mike

OP
mustangsrus

mustangsrus

Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum...you aren't alone, most of us don't like the bloatware either, don't worry though there are ways to get rid of it :D
:icon_eek: awesome !!!!!!! please point me in that direction LOL !

Welcome! Good to have you with us. There a lots of former BB users here so you'll fit in just fine.

Mike
ooooo i bet Lmao

this is me> :byestorm:

love the smileys on here too

Last edited:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes the smilies add a nice touch! I have a rooted Droid so Bloatwear is not an issue for me. If I recall correctly from the D2 threads, I've read, you can somehow "freeze" the apps. Hopefully, someone with a D2 will provide additional info. If not, I'll move your question to the D2 section.

Mike

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:icon_eek: awesome !!!!!!! please point me in that direction LOL !

I said earlier that we shouldn't push "rooting devices" on to people who are new to Android...I suggest you Read and ask questions and read some more before you actually take the plunge, there are people here who are proficient in this procedure (like smalltowngirl13 and Abe21599) who would be more than happy to help you along when you are ready

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-hacks/74592-how-root-your-droid-x.html