New Droid User

JaniceLF

Reaction score
Hello.....I've just switched to the Droid from Blackberry. So far I do like it, but there are a few things that I get a little frustrated with. I'm hoping to learn new tips and tricks in this forum.

Janice:greendroid:

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forums.
If you have any questions feel free to ask. There are plenty of people here to help. Enjoy your stay with us, and ask away. An answer can only come in response to a question. Don't forget to have fun.:)

Last edited:
OP
J

JaniceLF

Reaction score
Thank you!! Ok, first question. With my Blackberry, if I wanted to transfer pictures all I had to do was connect it to the computer with the USB cable and go to "my computer" and it was a removable device that I clicked on to access the pictures folder. I tried that with my Droid but didn't seem to work. How do I transfer my pictures to my computer?

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Connect your phone to your PC and a notification should pop up on your phone saying that USB is connected. Then slide down the notification and click USB connected and click on "Turn usb on/mount usb". then go to my Computer and select the drive and a folder in side will contain your pictures. Do not delete any of the folders, just copy the picture folder to your pc or open it and copy the pictures that you want to your pc. That's it. Hope this helps

Last edited:
OP
J

JaniceLF

Reaction score
Sweet!!! That helped.....and WORKED.....:icon_ banana::icon_ banana: Thank you!!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forums i see that you have already found out how helpful this place can be..this will become an addiction..

OP
J

JaniceLF

Reaction score
welcome to the forums i see that you have already found out how helpful this place can be..this will become an addiction..

I'm sure it will be. I kept coming to this site when I had questions before I became a member.....just think of the havoc I'll create now that I'm a member.
:yeahbaby01: