New Droid owner

XxInFaxX

Reaction score
Hello,

Last week I went out and upgraded my Storm for The Droid. I must say, I have no regrets. So far, I have found everything I needed and much, much more here Since the upgrade, I have rooted the phone and began playing around with different setups, roms, etc.

To all of the developers here and those taking the time to make very nice write ups and tutorials, I thank you! I'm not sure I'll be able to contribute anything (at least yet) but I'm hoping to learn the ins and outs of all of this.

-Ernie

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello,

Last week I went out and upgraded my Storm for The Droid. I must say, I have no regrets. So far, I have found everything I needed and much, much more here Since the upgrade, I have rooted the phone and began playing around with different setups, roms, etc.

To all of the developers here and those taking the time to make very nice write ups and tutorials, I thank you! I'm not sure I'll be able to contribute anything (at least yet) but I'm hoping to learn the ins and outs of all of this.

-Ernie

Welcome to the forum, Ernie! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!
:welcome:

muzhik

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
OnePlus One
welcome... have fun "modding" your droid, this community is awesome!

OP
X

XxInFaxX

Reaction score
oh, I have already become addicted. I have already learned the importance of backing up my phone. I have gone into a few boot loops and thought I bricked it once, thankfully, restoring has done me wonders!