New DROID owner

brentbaz

Reaction score
Hello all,

Having jumped from a 6 month old Blackberry to the MotoDroid (I'm glad I did.) I thought I would need a place to get some answers, stay up to date with DROID news not to mention all the cool apps to stay up on.

This forum looks like a nice place to get answers and hopefully soon I can also help with answering problems. With that being said, I look forward to seeing you in the forums. Glad to meet you all.

brentbaz

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello all,

Having jumped from a 6 month old Blackberry to the MotoDroid (I'm glad I did.) I thought I would need a place to get some answers, stay up to date with DROID news not to mention all the cool apps to stay up on.

This forum looks like a nice place to get answers and hopefully soon I can also help with answering problems. With that being said, I look forward to seeing you in the forums. Glad to meet you all.

brentbaz

Welcome, brentbaz! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Just check out the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good tips that may take the edge off the learning curve. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: