New Droid Owner!!!!

dolfanpete

Reaction score
Nice to be on here. I love looking at all the topics it is really helpful to see what other users do on their Droids. My old phone was a LG env2...been counting the days to my upgrade ( april 20) ordered online right away.....LOVE THIS PHONE CANT PUT IT DOWN.!!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum Pete!! I'm so happy for you! :woot:

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
thank you! i love this site, it is very informative! since i got the droid its been in my hands non stop, looking at free apps and installing them. i dont see why anyone would buy any,,,,there are so many great free ones! like speech to text...loved that one.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Welcome aboard....I also upgraded from an Env2. Wow what a difference huh?? Remember have fun out there.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nice to be on here. I love looking at all the topics it is really helpful to see what other users do on their Droids. My old phone was a LG env2...been counting the days to my upgrade ( april 20) ordered online right away.....LOVE THIS PHONE CANT PUT IT DOWN.!!

I hear ya! I still haven't put mine down.

Welcome!

Reaction score
I've had mine for almost two months now and I still haven't put mine down. I'm always looking for new apps, rechecking settings to try to find features, and even as ow wednesday, Root access (fun stuff). Have fun with it man, as a former sprint (instinct) and at&t (Blackberry Bold, iphone 3g, iphone 3gs), you are definitely using one of the (overall) best phones in America and definitely using the best network in America!