New Droid Owner

APOLLO608

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got my Moto Droid on the 3rd of April. I'm loving it so far, though I haven't really delved into the marketplace quite yet. I was wondering, what are some Apps I should look into?

Also, when I put on my screen protector and snap on case (see avatar) I somehow got a small piece of dust in the top corner creating an air bubble. I don't mind the bubble but I was wondering if that small piece of black dust would hurt my screen over time or if I'm alright.

Thanks!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I do not use a case so I can't answer. I can, however, tell you that now that you have a Droid your life is going to change.

Mike

OP
APOLLO608

APOLLO608

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm eighteen and getting ready to head off to college. My scholarship finally sold my parents on getting me a data plan and I'm loving it. I am now always entertained.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great but don't forget to hit the books and study in between Droiding.

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, Apollo608! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! The possibilities are endless for customization, so choosing apps is personal prefernence. So read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Here's a good one about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: