New Droid owner!

ryguy5254

Reaction score
Hello guys (and gals)!

I got my Droid a couple of days back. I've downloaded the apps that I wanted and I love this thing. I can't wait for more improvements on this thing.

I just hope this isn't gonna be abandoned when the Nexus comes out.

Lastly, I'm guessing that you can't log off gmail or gvoice. Well, you can log off gvoice, but its easy to log back in.

boatman2220

Reaction score
Hello guys (and gals)!

I got my Droid a couple of days back. I've downloaded the apps that I wanted and I love this thing. I can't wait for more improvements on this thing.

I just hope this isn't gonna be abandoned when the Nexus comes out.

Lastly, I'm guessing that you can't log off gmail or gvoice. Well, you can log off gvoice, but its easy to log back in.
Welcome, I don't believe after the money that Verizon, Motorola and Google have spent on developing, manufacturing, and marketing the Droid that it will be dropped or forgotten anytime soon. New improved models will come out but it want have that much of a impact on the current Droid. A few more updates and this thing will fly. It was pushed out with bare minimum of apps, just a basic set up that was needed. Updates to the OS and new apps will keep it current for a long time.