new droid owner maybe droid X soon

dstressman

Reaction score
Hi all,
I got my first Motorola droid 7/3/10 came from A cantberry , i love it ,, i just wish the screen was bigger , so i went to my local Verizon store and they told me i could swap it under the worry free for a X i just have to pay the $35 restocking fee and the price difference about $50 , they took my name and e-mail down and put me on a list and told me to be their by 7 am on the 15th, i cant do that but that i could be their on Saturday , they told me that they may be out but they could order it for me if they do not have one.
Question is why even have the list if they can't hold one for you ? , I told them i could possibly come in the afternoon of the 15th.
Oh well hopefully i get one.........dancedroid

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I got my first Motorola droid 7/3/10 came from A cantberry , i love it ,, i just wish the screen was bigger , so i went to my local Verizon store and they told me i could swap it under the worry free for a X i just have to pay the $35 restocking fee and the price difference about $50 , they took my name and e-mail down and put me on a list and told me to be their by 7 am on the 15th, i cant do that but that i could be their on Saturday , they told me that they may be out but they could order it for me if they do not have one.
Question is why even have the list if they can't hold one for you ? , I told them i could possibly come in the afternoon of the 15th.
Oh well hopefully i get one.........dancedroid

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Just a little advise, handle this over the phone directly with Verizon. They will overnight it to you and they won't run out. This isn't going to be like the Incredible.

OP
D

dstressman

Reaction score
Thank you for the :welcome: glad to be here , i will give that a try ,,, should i wait till the 15th ?

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome:
newbie.gif

Good advice on Hook's part.
I'm a bit jealous about the X though ;)