New droid owner coming from iPhone

masterp0606

Reaction score
Hi guys my name is Chris. I got a droid a couple weeks ago and I am loving it. I loved my iPhone 3gs but not the network it was on so I went back to verizon and got the droid. So far I am liking it there are a couple pros and cons over the iphone but I am getting use to them. I had an otterbox defender case on my iPhone because my job heating and air is dusty and dirty and alot of other things so that was a pretty great case to keep it safe. Is there a case similar to that for the droid to help me keep it safe. I already have two little scratches on my screen. Also what is a good screen protector,I put a zagg on my dads which was a pain and it doesnt look great,is there something better?

Thanks for the input.

DroidDiva

Reaction score
welcome!! I am a new Droid owner and a previous iPhone user.. I also had the same issue loved the phone but HATED AT&T..

OP
M

masterp0606

Reaction score
Yea at&t stinks but I wanted an iPhone then a few months later the droid came out. So im glad I am back with verizon because everywhere I go now I have 3g pretty much.

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums! I also had an iphone for 2 years but like mentioned above i got so fed up with AT&Ts network! I love verizon and my droid!

MNull

Reaction score
Zaggs are imo the best...just be sure to add enough solution, (but not overkill) and take your time.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Like you, I ditched my iPhone because of AT&T. And, like you, I had a Zagg full body protector on my iPhone.

Other than a screen protector, I've not added anything else to my Droid.

Mike