New Droid Convert Onboard.....

CableTec

Reaction score
First real PDA Smartphone with the new Verizon Motorola Droid, and I love it. Physical keyboard is a bit of a pain, but the rest of the phone truly rocks IMO so far.

Glad to be here in order to learn what tweaks I can do to this thing to customize my experience with it.

turbo325ii

Reaction score
Welcome aboard my friend! You will love the droid! I wouldnt use the qwerty keyboard, the digital one does a much better job imo. I am learning so much by browsing this forum! It gets pretty advanced... :D

OP
CableTec

CableTec

Reaction score
Yep, already having fun with changing out the ringtones, etc. It sure is nice to be able to put just about any mp3 of wav file you want on the SD card via the PC.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to droidforums and congratulations on the Droid. I also agree, use the digital one instead. I never slide my keyboard open on my Moto Droid.

boatman2220

Reaction score
Welcome, hope you enjoy the Droid. Cruise around in all the sections on the forum and use the search function. You'll find answers to questions you never thought about. Contacts, Music, Video, Ringtones, Notification, Wallpapers, and most anything you can do with it is being discussed somewhere.