New Droid Chic Here

Rosita413377

Reaction score
Hello All! :) Yay I <3 my Droid! :icon_ banana: I got it a few weeks ago and I love it!! I am having a few issues with it though and wanted to share and see if anyone had the same problems.

I noticed that when I'm on a phone call, periodically the other person on the end of the line can't hear me talk, but I can hear them. I checked to make sure I didn't hit mute on accident. I've also had issues with dropped calls. I've rarely have that problem being on the Verizon network, but noticed it's happened more since I got the Droid.

The second thing I'm not sure if it's an issue with the phone or if it's just operator error (hehehe), but I was texting a msg last night that was over 160+ characters, so the txt msg was converted to an MMS. Well I didn't finish it so I exited out so it saved it as a draft. I can see that it says "Draft" in the thread. But when I open the thread to finish my txt msg, it was blank and the draft wasn't there...?? Usually it'll open to the drafted msg for editing, but in this case it didn't. I closed the thread, and again in the list of threads it still shows Draft. ??? :mad: Weird...

Well thanks for taking the time to read this and sharing the 411. I sure do appreciate it! :icon_ devil: :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad you're enjoying your Droid, but it is a phone and people should be able to hear you. Are you sure when you're holding it that you're not covering the microphone or is it a case that might be blocking the microphone?

Dropped calls is not a Droid exclusive, if this is happening excessively call Verizon and see if they will create a ticket or if they want to replace your phone. You can also make sure your PRL's are up to date by dialing *228 option 2.

Sorry, I don't do that much texting so I never have a draft. Don't know how to help you with that but hang in there, maybe somebody else can.