new droid addict

jhatala

Reaction score
Hi just got me and my wife new mototola droids two weeks ago and we are both very happy with them. My wife's phone is still stock. I on the other hand have been busy rooting aqnd modding. I am currently running chevyno1 ss 2.0.3 rom with his 1.25ghtz overclock kernal with jit enabled also wifi tether. Rom seams stable at that speed have had a couple fc's and reboots probably has more to do with me then rom. Moding that is. It's fun to see what I can f with next It's fun modding my droid and yes I have plenty of nandroid backups. Right now trying to get droid explorer working . This is my first smartphone and it is awsome I also have a jailbroken Ipod touch and it don't even compare to a droid. So long for now.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you found us and moved over to the dark side by rooting. Hopefully, your wife will "see the light" and join the rooted community.

Mike

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Sounds like you jumped right in with zero issues! There is plenty to keep you busy here.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, jhatala! We're so happy you and your wife have decided to join us! So make yourself at home, and jump right in! You'll find that everyone on this forum is very friendly and here to help! Hope you both enjoy your time here with us!

:welcome: