[New!]D1-MIUI-1.3.5.0

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
D1-MIUI-1.3.5.0

This build is MOSTLY STABLE BUT STILL BETA according to miui.cn developers. MIUI build based off of the 1.3.5 build from china(MIUI.CN)

This build was ported to the droid by Tp4bama and translations to english were done by MarkHUK from MIUI Developers - Welcome to MIUI Developers

This build is still based off the cm 6.1.2. Ive tested and havent found an issue with any of the normal issues minus the mms videos (which i havent tested)

Follow me on twitter @tp4bama for real time updates!

Have questions about the UI? hoppermi created a GREAT GUIDE read it, learn it!
whiskeycoke manages our THEME THREAD HERE at droid forums so a big thanks to him as well!

Code:
#include <std-disclaimer>

/*Anything you do to your phone is solely your responsibilty, you choose
 to modify your phone. This rom has been marked STABLE by the developer,
 however should anything happen to your phone neither of the developers "Tp4bama and/or Jamezelle " nor miui.cn developers are
 not liable in anyway, */

KNOWN ISSUES:
  • Apps dont automatically load, use miui backup app to load apps
  • If you have having launcher force closes, try another theme or switch to the stock theme.
  • Yahoo Mail isnt working with stock Email app. See the fix posted by loveubuntu
  • MMS Videos playback as slide show,. (Chinese devs know about this!! also there is a problem across all build with problems attaching vids to mms)
  • Instead of *228 call *228+ (hold 0 for + sign)
  • Facebook will sync ALL contacts.
POST BUGS HERE IN THIS THREAD.

CHANGELOG: STICKY THREAD IN THIS SECTION.

Local changes by ME:
  • Added old Gallery3D just incase some of you wanted it
  • Google Search back in as stock search
  • Added old Camera app just incase some of you wanted it
  • Using old white MIUI boot animation

INSTALLATION:
  1. Backup apps with MIUI backup if you are on a previous release (App Backup)
  2. OR Backup apps data with Titanium Backup from the market
  3. NANDROID BACKUP!
  4. Wipe Data/factory reset
  5. Flash this rom
  6. Restore apps/data with MIUI backup or Titanium backup [NOT SYSTEM DATA FROM ANY OTHER ROM EXCEPT MIUI!!!!!!! or you will get acore force closes...]

DOWNLOAD
Be sure to backup your apps before flashing!D1-MIUI-1.3.5.0

Themers: I haven't noticed any major changes, old themes from the past couple of versions should work, should being the key word. And yes themes do fully apply unlike the last version :)

Terminal App themed by me http://bit.ly/dGMfZA

20110202_001858.jpg

NEED SUPPORT NOW?!?!?!
Come visit us on IRC here : Freenode Webchat #MIUI
Im on there as much as i can be but I do work a lot of hours at the hospital, so if i dont get back to you for awhile dont take offense :)

HardWired

Reaction score
D'ling now. Gonna give it a run asap. Thx for your time spent and work on the port tp4bama. :)

abtre

Reaction score
The ROM option in their (MIUI's) Backup app is now gone in this version. Just a head's up to those that use it. I had to reflash the 1.2.25, install backup, and make a System and App backup, and then reflash to this version.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think I forgot to save some changes I made to the framework, which would explain the Chinese. Ill add them tomorrow. Sorry guys!

lilcdroid

Reaction score
I think I forgot to save some changes I made to the framework, which would explain the Chinese. Ill add them tomorrow. Sorry guys!

Did you forget to take out that sumtingwong.apk again? Well so far this thing loads up very nice. I'm glad the theme issues are worked out. Also, abtre mentioned the missing backup.apk, but mine loaded fine. I think this is the "ghosting" you were referring to on another post. Your solution was to reboot the phone and the missing "stock" apps should appear. Kudoos and thanks for being patient with the Chinese as they threw you another curve ball at the last minute with 1.3.5. Keep doing what your doing, things are looking great. The new blue MIUI droid on the activation screen is a nice touch. lol

abtre

Reaction score
Also, abtre mentioned the missing backup.apk, but mine loaded fine. I think this is the "ghosting" you were referring to on another post.
My Backup wasn't/isn't missing, but rather the ROM backup option is.

lilcdroid

Reaction score
Also, abtre mentioned the missing backup.apk, but mine loaded fine. I think this is the "ghosting" you were referring to on another post.
My Backup wasn't/isn't missing, but rather the ROM backup option is.

AHHH, now i see, said the blind man, who picked up his hammer and saw. lol. I've never used the MIUI backup apk until this install. I usually use Titanium Backup to restore apks and ROM Manager for my backups. But when I went to reinstall my apks with the MIUI backup, I noticed the option to backup ROM was missing. Sorry bout that, but I know people had issues with the apks not appearing on the homescreen with a fresh install and TP stated that the apks were there but just hiding and a reboot would make them reappear.

critz

Reaction score
First time i have had problems with handcent force closing when I try to open it. I am fixing permissions in rom manager to see if it fixes it.

edit: and it did :)

puffmtd

Reaction score
Excellent job Bama...everything loaded up fine and is extremely smooth. The themes load up in no time. There is a tad of chinese under settings/personal/DND. I like this one.