NEW BBV6.2 FC Problem

Biggdogg76

Reaction score
Unfortunately it looks like I have another problem with the Beast. Everytime I click on the Launcher I get a FC. Launcher(process.com.androidlauncher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. It wont even let me go into my App drawer, it just force closes and then goes back to the homescreen. Anyone else have this? It seems like I have had nothing but trouble since flashing this ROM, it is a shame because I really like it. Oh well, on to a new one, Im tired of the surprises.

OP
Biggdogg76

Biggdogg76

Reaction score
Unfortunately it looks like I have another problem with the Beast. Everytime I click on the Launcher I get a FC. Launcher(process.com.androidlauncher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. It wont even let me go into my App drawer, it just force closes and then goes back to the homescreen. Anyone else have this? It seems like I have had nothing but trouble since flashing this ROM, it is a shame because I really like it. Oh well, on to a new one, Im tired of the surprises.

Trying fixing permissions in ROM manager, hope it helps.

peterpressure

Reaction score
Try rebooting into SPrecovery and clear cache a few times. Wont hurt anything and fixes some issues I have had with FCs