New Angry Birds: Star Wars Video Trailer

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;qFtIwk71kII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qFtIwk71kII[/video]​

We know that some of you guys might be sick of either Angry Birds or Star Wars, but there are still plenty of folks out there that love both, so we had to share this new video teaser from the Angry Birds: Star Wars game that Rovio is soon to unleash. Enjoy!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want to know how Rovio got license to use that clip :)

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know that :)

I was simply commenting on the fact that as much of a stickler as Lucas has been over the years (even with licensing fees), he/his company had no problem with it being used in this situation.

I guess I should've worded it...

"I wonder how Rovio convinced Lucas to let them use his stuff."

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
The same way anyone convinces Lucas to whore out his material: shoving enough money in his face to choke a horse.

jseah

Reaction score
I know that :)

I was simply commenting on the fact that as much of a stickler as Lucas has been over the years (even with licensing fees), he/his company had no problem with it being used in this situation.

I guess I should've worded it...

"I wonder how Rovio convinced Lucas to let them use his stuff."

I think it is because Lucas has a pretty good sense of humor. Like when Seth McFarland approached him when he came up with the idea of the Family Guy spoof Blue Harvest. Turned out Lucas was a huge fan of Family Guy and opened the door to Lucasfilm and Skywalker Ranch wide open for him, providing him with an unprecedented level of cooperation.

jspradling7

Reaction score
Oh yeah!

ea73_star_wars_rocks_poster.jpg

:)