New 4g guy

peterconrad

Reaction score
Hey so I got my first Android and I love the phone. There so much to do, and so little time to do it in, so I'm writing this to learn about my new phone. I have the HTC Thunderbolt 4g, its got a ton of cool stuff...... That everyone keeps say that I don't understand, ( I'm not a IT guy or anything) know about it, and I can mess with it. But I don't really know what my phone really is....... Or how to use it, whats good or what's not, stuff like that! I'm willing to learn.

You can give a man a fish..... And feed him for a day. Or you can teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime!!!!

Thank you

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey so I got my first Android and I love the phone. There so much to do, and so little time to do it in, so I'm writing this to learn about my new phone. I have the HTC Thunderbolt 4g, its got a ton of cool stuff...... That everyone keeps say that I don't understand, ( I'm not a IT guy or anything) know about it, and I can mess with it. But I don't really know what my phone really is....... Or how to use it, whats good or what's not, stuff like that! I'm willing to learn.

You can give a man a fish..... And feed him for a day. Or you can teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime!!!!

Thank you

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Best way to learn it is by using it and experiencing what it does. Play with it until you brick it and then come see us.

JUST KIDDING!!! :D

If there is something specific about your phone you want more information about post up in the TB area and we will try to assist you.

A couple tips to make your life easier:

Go to the Market and download Screebl and RingDroid. Screebl has a video with it that will explain it to you. RingDroid is for making custom alerts with your MP3 files.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

OP
P

peterconrad

Reaction score
Nice the screebl help save battery that's what i need!!!! Any other cool apps

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score

Thank you

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Best way to learn it is by using it and experiencing what it does. Play with it until you brick it and then come see us.

JUST KIDDING!!! :D

LOL yup only when it dies. :p

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA