netflix question on phone

mindytyson3

Reaction score
I am trying to watch a movie on netflix on my droid 2 and its not letting me. Is there a way I can watch movies on my phone from netflix? Thanks.

foxdog

Reaction score
I think thay are making an app (Netflixs that is)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Netflix is working on an Android app, but I don't believe there's a target date set.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
When that happens, I will be very happy. Love the watch now - I really hope they are porting that to the phone (even if download required).

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
I know I always watch movies from Netflix and I wanted too this past couple of days because of me being at the hospital with my granddaddy but it wouldn't let me on my Droid 2 so that is why I was asking. Thanks.

Blkandrust

Reaction score
There is an app called phoneflix.I installed it yest.It links your netflix account to your phone.

Blkandrust

Reaction score
There is an app called phoneflix.I installed it yest.It links your netflix account to your phone.

But that app isn't for viewing, just for managing.

Really?...I Installed it but couldnt remember my password for my netflix acct as I log in auto on my desktop..So I could get no farther than netflix' home page.I was under the impression the app enabled you to watch movies via phone.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Netflix uses silverlight not flash, so until they get the app working there will be no way of being able to watch videos on our phones.

bobby_v

Reaction score
The app for the iPhone kept crashing on my old phone the last time I messed with it. Hopefully when it comes to the androids it'll work a little better.