Netflix Problem... tried re-installing, still won't work

acatnamedfrank

Reaction score
I have been using Netflix on my phone for over a month now (DroidX2). Never a problem till today. Everytime I try to log in, it tells me "you have been signed out because your account information changed". I called Netflix, they said nothing has changed with my account. I can access Netflix on my computer just fine... but not on my phone. They tried resetting my password, that didn't work. I tried un-installing and re-installing, that didn't work. I went to your post about the new Netflix app and uploaded it from that link, that didn't help.! I've emptied my cache, cookies, etc., that didn't work! I've tried turning the phone off and back on... didn't work.

Does anyone have ANY idea whats happening or how I can fix this? I would SO appreciate any help. I only have a computer in my living room and no tv in my bedroom. I specifically got the Netflix on my phone so I could watch it in bed. I'm VERY new to the smart-phone, so you're probably going to have to talk to me like I'm a 6 year old! lol
Thanks much!!

Tammy

****OK, I don't know why but Netflix just started working again! I don't know how to remove this post, so just letting you know that everything is A-OK (for now, anyway) :)

Last edited: