Netflix HD App

alm0614

Reaction score
Hello all,

I remember hearing the Droid RAZR was going to be the first phone to launch with the Netflix HD app. I was wondering if this was true or if anyone had heard of/had any success getting and using this app on the Bionic?

TIA

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
The bionic and D3 are both compatible with it last I heard.. granted with all the data issues that has been far from my list of "things to keep up with". Maybe someone can chime in with more info for you, but I know the OMAP processor was suppose to be one of the first to bring a compatible Netflix HD device to market, and seeing as the processor and ram are the same in the bionic as the RAZR I see no reason why it wouldn't work.

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
I would think it should work too. I'll go over to the RAZR forums and see if someone can get me the apk then ill report back

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
of course upon reflection.. unless you use webtop or other methods, it's really not worth the trouble. Just a thought for all of us. the screen on the bionic is far from HD quality.

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
Anyone know if that apk is any good? I was thinking of using the HDMI out to play netflix through my tv

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Sweet how's it work? Can't really mess with it, im at school and I need my bat to last me

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Not sure, I don't have netflix subscription. ;)

dstreng

Reaction score
ya. uninstalled. then the new one installed. An update message came up and the market download says package file was not signed correctly