Need verification of Google Spreadsheet functionality...

jazzbassnick

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for someone who's got a Droid in their hot little hands to verify that you can edit Google Spreadsheets. I've found conflicting info on the web. Supposedly there was an update in February '09 that allowed Android users to go to m.google.com/docs and it gave them the functionality, but then I've seen specific Droid users post in the google help groups that they have issues. Not sure if it's user error or a gap (and one helluva gap at that) in the Big G's implementation.

Thanks a bunch - I know I could wait, but seriously...who really wants to wait? :)

Thanks,
N

REMilk

Reaction score
Spreadsheet

I have (had actually) two MS Excel spreadsheets that I maintained on my Treo 700 and HTC Imagio on Windows Mobile.

I imported both into Google Docs and I am able to view and edit on my Droid using Google Docs.

mtgeorge

Reaction score
I have (had actually) two MS Excel spreadsheets that I maintained on my Treo 700 and HTC Imagio on Windows Mobile.

I imported both into Google Docs and I am able to view and edit on my Droid using Google Docs.

Are you viewing and editing the spreadsheets through the web browswer on your phone, or are you able to view/edit them through the GDocs Notes application? When I tried to access my spreadsheets through the GDocs Notes app, all I get is a bunch of computer code and symbols.