Need Unlimited Data

Pacoabq

Reaction score
Is there a place in the forum where I can buy someones Unlimited Data plan through a AOL? Or a site that has members wanting to get rid of a line but can't because they have a contract and it has unlimited data? I just got smacked for going over data and it hurts.

Thank you.

aqworldthunder

Darth Droid
Reaction score
Um, I don't think so …

-AqworldThunder ;) ^…^ ¶.¶ *.* Thank me if i helped please!

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you due for an upgrade? VZ is doing the double data promotion. If needed, you could get the 5 GB plan for $50 bucks and if you upgrade to a phone you'd get 10 GB for the same price.

OP
P

Pacoabq

Reaction score
Thank you for responding.

That would be wonderful really. I am 15 months out as I just got the razr (I love it by the way). I was thinking of adding a new line, to get the double your data promotion. Then I read on the this forum the AOL will transfer the unlimited data and there would be no activation fee. I am hoping I can find someone to work out a deal with me be fore the promotion runs out at Vzw.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Thank you for responding.

That would be wonderful really. I am 15 months out as I just got the razr (I love it by the way). I was thinking of adding a new line, to get the double your data promotion. Then I read on the this forum the AOL will transfer the unlimited data and there would be no activation fee. I am hoping I can find someone to work out a deal with me be fore the promotion runs out at Vzw.

I think that the promotion is available for existing clients as well. I heard of a vw promotion of unlimited talk and text awhile back and i asked to switch to it from my current package and they let me. I was paying $10 for a 500 text package and now i have unlimited.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
P

Pacoabq

Reaction score
Sweet:

I am calling Customer service as I type. lol.

Thank you

OP
P

Pacoabq

Reaction score
I called. Customer service walked me through the website and to features. Said that if i was eligible for double your data I would have the option to choose it. The option was not there. He was really nice about it. The customer service has always been really good to me. He did some more research and found he could not offer it to me as I am out of the window. Thanks, it was a good Idea, and I had hope all the way up till features did not show me double your data.

OP
P

Pacoabq

Reaction score
I found a AOL on EBAY.COM. oh yea.. I paid $150 for it. gotta wait till the seller gets back with me. Yea I feel kinda stupid but I will never have to worry about data again if all goes well. I would have to pay $50 bucks a month with double your data to get a plan big enough for me. now I save a $0.01 lol. Yea I know $150 does not save me anything. Oh well thanks to all that responded with help. i will edit this post to tell you how it all goes.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Keep us posted how it goes...

I got 4 lines. If price is right i would sale all 4.. ;)

----posted maxx'ed out----

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hate to tell ya but I think you got screwed...transferring the liability supposedly makes you revert to the new pricing plans

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

wolstonc

Reaction score
when I worked at VZW support they told us that AOL wouldn't transfer unlimited data but maybe they make exceptions for some people

vatothe0

Reaction score
when I worked at VZW support they told us that AOL wouldn't transfer unlimited data but maybe they make exceptions for some people

As of november, you only had to change to a current price plan but not current features.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
P

Pacoabq

Reaction score
Hate to tell ya but I think you got screwed...transferring the liability supposedly makes you revert to the new pricing plans

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

The unlimited data is a feature that was grandfathered. it is not a plan. It will transfer with an AOL. I have confirmed this several times. also the contract would still apply to the line. The problem I could have is that the guy does not respond as he has not as of yet. still only a few hours since I bought it. but...

maxdaddy99

Reaction score
I have an unlimited data line that i would give you for free, you would have to have a phone as i would like to keep my doid 1.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

KeepInitReel

Reaction score
If you have a 4g phone you can add the unlimited hotspot which would give you unlimited data also. Afterwards, check my Verizon to make sure you have unlimited data then remove the hotspot feature. It's a loophole that they're talking about for months over on Howard forums!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk