Need to get DROID bionic back to gingerbread!

ZackFr0st

Reaction score
Alright so first of all I got the ics leak on my DROID bionic and then did the razors edge root and everything worked great! Then my phone fell in the pool but only for a second. I got it out and put it in rice for like 3 days. It didn't get the indicator that detects if there is water damage. But when I turned the phone on it came on but not the screen (I later noticed the screen was very faint) so I told the ins. Company that it fell in a puddle and we needed a replacement for it. They sent one and I rooted and did the same on the new one.
Problem is, I can't get the old phone back to gingerbread and I have to send it back! I'm not sure if Verizon saw it they would say anything or not but I don't want to risk it. I tried to boot the phone into fastboot and flash .902 via rsd lite but when I plugged the cable into the phone and computer it didn't show up in devices so I couldn't flash it back. Could it be that I don't have a similar card or sd card in the phone? Is it that the phone was factory reset? Please help!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which version of ICS do you have?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

OP
Z

ZackFr0st

Reaction score
I used the zip file 5.9.905 to 6.7.2233 and it's android 4.0.4. I need to get back to 5.9.902 and I have the zip file for it but when I boot into fastboot mode the computer doesn't recognize the phone so I can't flash it