Need some help

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
I was running the Liberty rom on my droid r2d2 so i decided that i wanted to try out Cm7 and i downloaded the latest nightly from the cm website. I go into the bootstrap recovery i wipe the data and install the cm7 nightly and it installed just fine. But when i reboot my phone i can't get past the red motorola M logo. I can get into the stock android recovery but is there a way i can get back into bootstrap recovery?
The r2d2 was upgraded to Ota gb. The liberty rom installed just fine with no problems.

pressguy27

Reaction score
I think you have might have flash the nightly for the froyo version, not for gingerbread. I don't think the cm site have the gb version.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
The Robot Cow

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
I soft bricked my phone, but i just sbf'ed and now im back to normal.
Just use use the cm7 nightlies from here [DEV_THREAD]Droid 2 CM7 with Gingerbread Kernel - RootzWikihought i would share in case anyone needs it.

ElectroGeek

Reaction score
I soft bricked my phone, but i just sbf'ed and now im back to normal.
Just use use the cm7 nightlies from here [DEV_THREAD]Droid 2 CM7 with Gingerbread Kernel - RootzWikihought i would share in case anyone needs it.

RevNumbers, x13thangelx, vypor and others make these builds and provide great support. Running nightlies now and am very happy

Droid2 Global CM4D2G-GB-20111204a
CM7 RevNumbers Kang