Need some help with Cyanogen 5.0.6

erikfig

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

For some reason when I download Cyanogen from Rom Manager, when I install it it shows up with the old rom manager after it;s load completely.

Also I don have the option to install the four custom Icons at the bottom and the marked icon is nowhere to be found. :)

I'm choosing the 1G kernel and Downloading the rom from Rom Manager so I have no Idea what's goin on with this.

I've seems a lot of videos in Youtube with that Rom showing the 360 display and the four shorcuts icons at the bottom. However when I donwload the theme from Rom Manager its all weird.

Moto Droid 2.1

Any Advice?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
5.0.7.1 is out now, so maybe try switching to that most recent version and see if those problems are solved.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
5.0.7.1 is on Rom Manager now, download it.

also when choosing to download it should ask you if you want to download the google apps....make sure you put a check in the box or you won't have the Market app.

The stock launcher used on CyanogenMod does not have the dock, it has the dots for you to move to that screen and as a visual reference to what screen you are on.

You'll need a 3rd party launcher app if you want the dock for your static shortcuts.