Need Help? Which Rom/Kernal Combination Do You Recommend?

Reaction score
I have my phone rooted and have only tried the BAS Damf 1.3.2. Any recommendations from anyway on a good rom for running smoothly not to forget fast and as well decent on battery life? I have the extended battery as well to help :)

djj624

Reaction score
Where did you find bas damf iv been looking everywhere for that rom (j/k). Seriously though I would try the newest das bamf or liquids. Iv run both and both are very similar, fast and super smooth, with good kernels out of the gate. In my opinion liquid has pretty much been top dog for roms on th og Droid, and now he is making them for the bolt as well.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
powerstrokeit73
Reaction score
Ok lol...i will have to give liquid a try...Any specific version I should load? As well specific kernel to run with it?

djj624

Reaction score
His stock kernel, is running great for me. Just go to custom roms under the thunderbolt section. You will see liquid at the top, its his only one so far. I was getting some random reboots with his ROM but that was my bad as I forgot to wipe data, cache, and dalvik cache, re wiped all is good now.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
powerstrokeit73
Reaction score
ok awesome...i downloaded LTS v 1.1. that is the correct rom right? Now where abouts do i get the kernel you were talking about?