Need help testing a game on RAZR

zipline

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Our free game Wolf Toss is featured on Android Market right now, but we had a couple of reports of audio issues on the RAZR, with some sort of distortion or ticking.

We've been unable to replicate it here, but if anyone wants to spend a minute to help other RAZR users, that would be great

To help:

1. Download Wolf Toss (it's free) from https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ziplinegames.wolftoss

2. Audio should start at the main menu. Go through the overworld and play a level or two.

If it sounds OK and works, you can email me at [email protected] or just post here and let us know the good news.

If you do have an audio problem, definitely let us know. If you are comfortable sending us a log, visit https://zipline.uservoice.com/knowl...23-advanced-troubleshooting-for-android-users for instructions on how to do that. You'll need to load the Quick System Info Pro app, then play Wolf Toss, or we won't get fresh logs.

We do have a couple of force close bugs we are working to address, which you may notice if you play for longer, but it's the RAZR audio bug we are working on fixing now. If you do see a force close bug, emailing a log to [email protected] via the link above is always welcome.

Thanks in advance for your help! It's a great phone and we want people to have the best experience possible.

Todd

OP
Z

zipline

Reaction score
Thanks. What version of Android are you on?

mistersink

Reaction score
it doesn't even start the app for me. just flashes a black screen and goes back to the list of apps.

bogginblazer

Reaction score
Level 3 froze after i finshed at the bacon screen sound works good.

Also screen movement should be looked at cuz i was tring to pull the plunger back on the cannon the screen would keep moving. Tri to chop the load times in half kinda long from game to game.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
Z

zipline

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. We put out an update on Monday that fixes some of the bugs, and another one is in the pipeline.