Need help saving pictures from pic. messages

mv_guy1

Reaction score
I need help saving pictures from picture/text messages into the internal memory of my Droid. If anybody knows how to solve this problem please help me out........THANX

Reaction score
Their is a free app called "Save MMS". "The app allows you to save pictures, audio and video from your txt messages to your SD card. Files are stored in the SavedMMS directory and are accessible from pictures and music."

OP
M

mv_guy1

Reaction score
Cool, thanx for the response the app works sick with it. GOOD LOOKING OUT

ChiliSky

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, I needed help in a hurry and of course I found the help quick here,

thanks again:icon_ banana:

Warrior020

Reaction score
Hi same thing too but. I am trying to download from my cell to my computer! I need help Please!............

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi same thing too but. I am trying to download from my cell to my computer! I need help Please!............

I'm assuming your plugging the phone into the USB? If so...

When you plug in the USB your phone will show your USB connection in the Notification bar.... go to it and click on the USB notification > Click 'mount'.

You can then view your SD card (cell phone) as folders on your PC.

Warrior020

Reaction score
Hi Martin030908's, I have it now plug in the USB your phone but it will not show your USB connection in the Notification bar at the lower right side in the corner. Any I ideas? I checked my USB Ports and tested it out with other usb connection. it works! :-(

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Martin030908's, I have it now plug in the USB your phone but it will not show your USB connection in the Notification bar at the lower right side in the corner. Any I ideas? I checked my USB Ports and tested it out with other usb connection. it works! :-(

My bad, sorry for any confusion.... the Notification bar on your DROID.

The top gray bar on the phone... you can either click on it and 'drag' down the menu or... You can press the Menu button > Notifications.

From there choose to 'Mount' your device.