Need an app

droidxd00d

Reaction score
Looking for a screenshot app that will work with an unrooted bionic. I ave tried screen grabber and a few othes but they dont seem to work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Screen Grabber works for me. Did you uncheck "Require root access" under "Advanced Options?"

What others have you tried?

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Screenshot It has one for non-rooted phones - it is easy to setup but it is a paid app...

OP
droidxd00d

droidxd00d

Reaction score
Screen Grabber works for me. Did you uncheck "Require root access" under "Advanced Options?"

What others have you tried?

Yea i tried that and it doesnt work for me =[ and screenshot it for non rooted is 5$! I dont really feel like paying that much for something i would hardly ever use.

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
Yea i tried that and it doesnt work for me =[ and screenshot it for non rooted is 5$! I dont really feel like paying that much for something i would hardly ever use.

Screen grabber should work :/ what does it say when you try it?

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
ScreenshotUX has a free trial.. I paid for it after the trial was up cuz it's awesome... and it worked when I was not rooted... rooted now and works that way too without adjusting any settings or whatever

OP
droidxd00d

droidxd00d

Reaction score
ScreenshotUX has a free trial.. I paid for it after the trial was up cuz it's awesome... and it worked when I was not rooted... rooted now and works that way too without adjusting any settings or whatever

Actually it didnt work either =[ and when i use screen grabber it says error saving file to device.