need a new phone

xMatt007x

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I had a Moto Droid until it got stolen :icon_evil: So, I'm looking for a new phone to get, I just don't know I was thinking the incredible but maybe I should hold off for another month or so and wait until Droid 2 or something better. Any recomndations or thoughts?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I had a Moto Droid until it got stolen :icon_evil: So, I'm looking for a new phone to get, I just don't know I was thinking the incredible but maybe I should hold off for another month or so and wait until Droid 2 or something better. Any recomndations or thoughts?

Since the Droid 2 is appearing in Verizon's inventory, I'd hold off if you can. No insurance? Did you have Wave Secure or Mobile Defense?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I personally couldnt go 24 hours without a phone. Good on you if you can hold out.

As for the phone choice, it's really up to you. I personally would replace it with another Droid, since it's my favorite of the current Android phones.

OP
X

xMatt007x

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Since the Droid 2 is appearing in Verizon's inventory, I'd hold off if you can. No insurance? Did you have Wave Secure or Mobile Defense?

Unfortunately I did not what would you recommend that is free and can remotely delete everything?

I personally couldnt go 24 hours without a phone. Good on you if you can hold out.

As for the phone choice, it's really up to you. I personally would replace it with another Droid, since it's my favorite of the current Android phones.

It's been hard living without a smart phone.