Need A New Clock Widget? DashClock Helps With That…And More!

AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com
dashclock.jpg

Are you tired of the same old boring look of the stock Android lockscreen clock? Well an Android Developer at Google seems to feel the same way. Roman Nurik has released a clock widget with much more functionality of the stock clock widget called DashClock. I’m sure you’ve heard of this app but didn’t know what it was or what it’s capabilities were but that’s what we at Android Dissected are here for. DashClock is a lock-screen clock widget replacement for Android devices running 4.2 and up including tablets such as the Nexus 7. DashClock allows users to replace that boring old lock screen widget with something that can actually help you be productive and gives you the information you want on your lockscreen. If you are running an Android device below 4.2, you can use DashClock as a homescreen widget in lieu of the stock Android clock widget.

(Read more @ Android Dissected)

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
I love DashClock ... The clock and date could be a little more customizeable in the appearance aspect (more choices), but the biggest thing I love about it is how many devs have adopted the API and updated current/built new apps to make the Extension section awesome! 1Weather, Battery Widget Reborn, DigiCalendar, TabletTalk... and the list gets longer everyday.

It was the first thing I installed on my moms GNex when VZW pushed 4.2.2 to her the other day.

*Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:

warped1987

Reaction score
I too am in love with it so far and it's only been there for 5 minutes and I haven't even gotten my first txt, email, or facebook message yet. lol. But like previously said, the amount of extensions for it is impressive, and there just needs to more customization for it. Color, size, font etc.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
i'm not a fan of adding widgets to a lock screen, but this thing rocks!

shrop21

Reaction score
Downloaded this a week ago and love it. Use it as a home screen widget as well as lock screen.

jsandy

Reaction score
i get an error message telling me that DashClock is not compatible with my phone. I'm running a rooted Razr Maxx on 4.1.2 (system XT912) Am I doing something wrong or is it really incompatible with a Razr Maxx? Thanks