NCAA Baseball Tournament Thread

etx_droid

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody else loves the NCAA Baseball Tourney like I do and if you have a favorite team.

My LSU Tigers have had a pretty rough season by their standards but so far in the TOUGH SEC tournament are 2-0 and looks like they are coming on at the right time! They have beaten Florida (ranked #4 Nationally) and Vandy (I think they were #24 nationally) and will play Saturday against either Ole Miss or Auburn. GEAUX TIGERS!!! Let's get back to Omaha!!

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Never followed college baseball.... But I'm a big Michigan fan in other sports, not sure if their any good in baseball. Huge Tigers fan(Detroit, not LSU :)) in MLB.

OP
etx_droid

etx_droid

Reaction score
LSU wins the SEC Tourney and will be traveling to California to take on UC-Irvine! I guess nobody cares about College Baseball...which is sad because it's so much more exciting then MLB.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
I went to all the Regional games in Coral Gables to watch my Miami Hurricanes beat Texas A&M. They play Florida today in the Super Regionals.

I also prefer college sports over professional.

OP
etx_droid

etx_droid

Reaction score
I went to all the Regional games in Coral Gables to watch my Miami Hurricanes beat Texas A&M. They play Florida today in the Super Regionals.

I also prefer college sports over professional.

Nice! Unfortunantly LSU couldn't get out of a tough UCLA region, but I will be watchin! Good luck to the U

rentsmart

Reaction score
Hi,

LSU Tigers congratulation for winning the baseball. I like to hear that you would win this tournament.

Congratulation!!!