n00b to droid

Count_Vlad

Reaction score
Not to bricking phones. LOL I have upgraded from my omnia to the droid. I have bricked a phone or two in the past so this is not new to me, but more fun for me. Thanks for all the info and I am sure to be lurking around for awhile

Droidfish

Reaction score
Welcome Count_Vlad, you're going to have fun trying to brick your new phone, but good luck. It's almost impossible... almost. All though I've yet to see anyone around droidforums brick it.

If you like having full control of your device then welcome to your new found addiction:welcome:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! So far, folks who think they may have "bricked" their Droid have been able to recover. There are very good backup and recovery tools in place.

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not to bricking phones. LOL I have upgraded from my omnia to the droid. I have bricked a phone or two in the past so this is not new to me, but more fun for me. Thanks for all the info and I am sure to be lurking around for awhile

Welcome to the forum, Count_Vlad! We're glad that you've decided to quit lurking fpor a little while and introduce yourself! We were all lurkers once and it's much better on this side. So look around and make yourself at home. You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!
:welcome: