My last themes

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have updated all Froyo Themes to v 1.4 I have uploaded them to my server. I wont be making a formal post. I have taken down the Team Chaos Site so you can see my index you will be looking for any froyo v 1.4 some are update zips some are for clockwork sorry I couldnt both versions up and going. All bugs are fixed IE: Moto Torch. maps saying install. and any other bugs I could think of!!

I am really gonna miss all you guys thank you for everything!!!

Index of /bgill55

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brian, seriously, you'll be sorely missed, but you're doing what's right for you and the family. Hope to see you back some day. Thanks for the updates tonight too. Take care.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You guys im re upping I renamed some files to make it easier find

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
this suxxors Brian.

You were the friendly and helpful face of TC. Like Vulcan said we sure as heck will miss seeing you around here.

Happy trails my friend. You'll always have a spot here on DF's.

Peace out my bruthaaaa. :)

Sent from my Droid

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not sure why you're leaving Bro, but thank you so much for the Black Ice theme for Froyo, it's a glorious piece of work....
Best Wishes to you and yours...

hookerdj

Reaction score
damn that sucks sorry to see you go bgill thanks for all teh help you have ever helped me with!

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
I am so totally bummed you are leaving Brian. I wish you well for your future and hope to see you back here some day.

I am sorry to have to ask under the current situation but I looked through Brian's list and did not see Purple Rain. Does anyone know if that has been updated for Froyo??

r1nstang

Reaction score
hate to see ya go. You've always been quick to help out a fellow droider in need.

lilcdroid

Reaction score
No DarkEdge for Froyo yet. xeudoxus is working on making it available, but it will probably be for the stock FRF57 and no cutom ROMS.