My Intro!

JMaz89

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have been skimming through this site for a few months now and decided that it was time to join! It has really been a great help with everything. I am now getting more involved in programming android as well, after having a summer job doing it. I figure anything to help with some schooling costs will help!

Anyways, I currently have a Droid X. I stepped into the Android world with a Droid back in November, and I LOVED it! I would still have that phone today, but unfortunately it got in a fight with some water and the water won. That was a bummer, especially when I had to fall back to an old BlackBerry storm, aka the worst phone I have ever used! Finally I was able to work out a deal to upgrade to the DX and I have been loving ever minute of it. I am a bigger guy so the screen is perfect size, for once it feels like I have a normal phone in my hand!

Well that is pretty much my story, I am sure I will be around here more now that I am a member and hopefully there will be some good things coming for the DX. Can't wait to get the 2.2 update, too bad moto and vzw take their dear old time releasing updates!

Thanks everyone!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to the forums JMaz89 it's great to have you here.

Enjoy the forums

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I believe that you just joined the best site on the Web for Droid users. I hope you have as much fun here as I've had.

Mike

OP
J

JMaz89

Reaction score
Mike- I think it is an awesome site so far, and have been using it for a while now, just finally glad to be a member! Also I see your a Penn State guy, hate to do this to you, but I used to goto Penn State. But I have transferred out! I still love the school and there is nothing like the games! I still consider myself able to say WE ARE...

Last edited by a moderator:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I still consider myself able to say WE ARE...

...the World we are the Children!! We are the ones who make a brighter day so lets start giving!.................

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mike- I think it is an awesome site so far, and have been using it for a while now, just finally glad to be a member! Also I see your a Penn State guy, hate to do this to you, but I used to goto Penn State. But I have transferred out! I still love the school and there is nothing like the games! I still consider myself able to say WE ARE...

Yep, I'm an alum of PSU as well as a retiree. Great school and an even better place to work.

Mike

OP
J

JMaz89

Reaction score
Yep, things would have been different, and I would still be there had I not gone to Behrend, and then got locked in! Glad you enjoyed your time there!