My Home Screens and why

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
So I figure I'd throw this together to give people an idea of how my screens are set up, just to give people a ideas.

Widgets/Apps worth mentioning:

-Widget Locker
-Tasla LED
-To Do List
-Agenda Widget

I'll start off with my Unlock Screen. The App is called "Widget Locker" This is so much smoother than the stock unlocker that comes with the Droid Pro. Theres different unlock screens such as the HTC Sense Unlocker but the thing that has me sold with this is the ability to add additional sliders. You can have up to a total of 10 sliders on the screen, I only have 4, one to unlock the phone, one to put it onsilent, one for flash light and another for camera. Its just nifty and convinient to have these shortcut keys on your home screen.
1.png

As with my Home Screen I tried to keep it simple. My most used aps will always be on my dock. I have Phone, Google Voice, and Contact search, Launcher Pro allows you to have up to 3 docks so by swiping to the left I have additional apps that I use frequent, along with the App Drawer.
2.png
3.png

Swiping to my right is all my Multimeadia Screen, Music, etc.
5.png

Next Screen, Directions, Navigation, Map related, etc.
6.png

Next screen, Calendar..

7.png

and Final Screen, Power Management, control panel screen.. pretty much anything related with Settings is all on this page..

8.png

My home screens are nothing crazy of fancy but I feel like it's pretty simple, plus having that unlock screen helps a lot. Hope this helps somebody.

Ride

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for posting, this looks really nice. on your Sliders . . .can you just have sliders? I use no lock as well and love just hitting keyboard to wake up the phone, but the sliders look cool if they don't actually lock anything.

OP
MO3iusONE

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
Well I just realized no locker doesn't work with Widget locker but im able to wake up the screen by hitting any button on the on the keyboard which will bring up the slide to unlock screen.

You can pretty much put anything on the lock screen, whether it be widgets, shortcut keys or additional sliders.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

SingingAlcazar

Reaction score
Cool post. Thanks for that! Downloading widgetlocker as I type.

What's the cool battery thing that you have running there?

OP
MO3iusONE

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
Its called battery icon mod.. your phone needs to be rooted.. im actually trying to find a way to replace my actual battery icon with that

OP
MO3iusONE

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
Oh, its called light grid pro.. its a live wall paper so the blocks in the background are constantly moving and fading, it gives you a lot of customization options. Really cool

SingingAlcazar

Reaction score
Oh, its called light grid pro.. its a live wall paper so the blocks in the background are constantly moving and fading, it gives you a lot of customization options. Really cool

Cool. Thanks. How's the battery suck on that?

My battery lasts maybe 6-7 hours of what I would call "light" usage. IM/Whatsapp a little bit of websurfing and virtually no chatting. Even with the display way down the display still takes like 70% of my battery usage so I'm a bit power sensitive here.

OP
MO3iusONE

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
I get a good a solid day out of it but I normally just text here and there browse the web..I also have the extended battery which helps a lot

StingRay

Reaction score
Thanks for the post MO...always cool to get a look at other people's set ups...

One question...the icon on the far left of your task/notification bar looks like a different received email icon....did you change your email icon or is that actually a different email app you're using?

Sharp looking layout btw....thanks!

OP
MO3iusONE

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
Is the calendar the agenda widget?

(from Beka's DX)

Yupp

Thanks for the post MO...always cool to get a look at other people's set ups...

One question...the icon on the far left of your task/notification bar looks like a different received email icon....did you change your email icon or is that actually a different email app you're using?

Sharp looking layout btw....thanks!

It's actually the icon for Widget Locker. What I really wanna do is have a battery icon like this one..

appdrawer_01.png

This interface is Go Launcher by the way.

google123

Reaction score
Here is mine....nothing fancy...except fancy widget. LOL

snap20110109_005208.png

snap20110109_012910.png

Using LauncherPro Plus
Fancy Widget w/ Time/Weater/Batt Status
CurveFish Widgets for Brightness/AutoRotate
Audio Guru Widget for Sound Profiles
Using 120 LCD Density Value

App Drawer Icon swype opens LauncherProPlus's Recent Apps Popup :D

OP, I also downloaded widget locker and like the features but I hate that the refund time frame has been cut down to 15 minutes. I downloaded the app, got distracted and then realized 33 minutes had already passed. Good thing that I liked the app. :D