My Droid is Water Damaged(I Think)Can It Be Saved??

MotrolaDroid

Reaction score
( :motdroidvert: )HI i Have A Motrola Droid (A855) And I Think Its Water tripped , The Little Sticker on the back Of It Turned Red , Does That Mean It Was Water Tripped Or not ? , Anyway I Try To Turn It On But nothing happens , But When I Plug it Into The Charger The little LED Light next To The Charging Port Turns White (What Does The White Light Mean) So I Wasn't Sure What That Ment so I Left It Plugged In All Night And When I Checked On It In The Morning It Was Still White So I Unplugged It And Tryed to Turn It On ............ But It Didn't Do Anything , Soooooo Im Stumped :wacko:, Is There anyway to Fix It Or Get It Working Or Is It A Waterlogged, Damaged Droid. Please Somebody Help Me With This.:unsure:

gmmurphy

Reaction score
( :motdroidvert: )HI i Have A Motrola Droid (A855) And I Think Its Water tripped , The Little Sticker on the back Of It Turned Red , Does That Mean It Was Water Tripped Or not ? , Anyway I Try To Turn It On But nothing happens , But When I Plug it Into The Charger The little LED Light next To The Charging Port Turns White (What Does The White Light Mean) So I Wasn't Sure What That Ment so I Left It Plugged In All Night And When I Checked On It In The Morning It Was Still White So I Unplugged It And Tryed to Turn It On ............ But It Didn't Do Anything , Soooooo Im Stumped :wacko:, Is There anyway to Fix It Or Get It Working Or Is It A Waterlogged, Damaged Droid. Please Somebody Help Me With This.:unsure:
so sorry to hear. there is a guide somewhere in this forum to cope with a wet droid. did you submerge it, or splash it? what they say if wet, pull battery and wait and wait and wait some more. the guide also says no rice! tiny particles will certainly mess it up more. mine fell into the toilet never came back, a friend of mine got splashed it never came back, i could only get it to the bootloader and no further, finally sent to assurion for a replacement. look for the guide and read while its drying and pray. if you have insurance on it you will have to pay the 89 clams for a replacement it seems assurion is out of the droid 1 stock maybe you get lucky and get a 2.

good luck! ill say a prayer to the droid gods for you !:icon_ nono2:

OP
M

MotrolaDroid

Reaction score
so sorry to hear. there is a guide somewhere in this forum to cope with a wet droid. did you submerge it, or splash it? what they say if wet, pull battery and wait and wait and wait some more. the guide also says no rice! tiny particles will certainly mess it up more. mine fell into the toilet never came back, a friend of mine got splashed it never came back, i could only get it to the bootloader and no further, finally sent to assurion for a replacement. look for the guide and read while its drying and pray. if you have insurance on it you will have to pay the 89 clams for a replacement it seems assurion is out of the droid 1 stock maybe you get lucky and get a 2.

good luck! ill say a prayer to the droid gods for you !:icon_ nono2:

Well It Dried A Long Time Ago But It Wont Turn , But When I Plug In My Charger A Little white light comes on and thats all

Redneck Trash

Reaction score
Whatever you do DO NOT use a blow dryer to dry it.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk