My Droid came today...

Candice

Reaction score
and based on the hour that I've had to play with it. It's so much more phone than I'm used to. This is going to take some time to get down.

So far, I've figured out how to change the wallpaper and install a few apps. So that's a great start, right??

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yay! That is a great start. It's a big learning curve for almost everyone here, but it's really fun. You'll get used to it in no time!

iPirate

Reaction score
Yes, I would recommend updating the map app and trying out buzz

Aaron636r

Reaction score
A good start, yes. You can never spend too much time on this forum reading...it will help you know more about your Droid than any where else. Plus you have great people here willing to help you with anything you may need.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Keep reading and experimenting with your phone. You'll be amazed at how quickly you learn how the device works.

Mike

OP
Candice

Candice

Reaction score
Yes, I would recommend updating the map app and trying out buzz

I don't know about buzz, I already have 600 million ways to get in contact with people. But I will update the map app. :)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
the phone may seem frustrating to use at first, as was my experience anyway. I came from WinMo, but once you get used to it, you find out how simple it really is.

almost 4 months after owning mine i still find some new things here and there, and Google constantly updates the OS so it's fun.

Hope you enjoy your Droid and welcome to the boards!