My Dream App ...

Tracyap

Reaction score
An app to lock the screen during phone calls so that when my ear leaves the sensor I won't hang up on / mute / or speaker phone my caller. Any suggestions? This is an ongoing frustration ...

OP
T

Tracyap

Reaction score
That didn't work for me, unless there's some way to activate the lock button other than just pressing it. What is the lock button's purpose?

OP
T

Tracyap

Reaction score
Thanks for the sarcasm ... and for the unhelpful response.

black04redline

Reaction score
What is the lock button's purpose?

It dispenses 1 dread lock per day. No really...it locks the phone. I find it to be very useful for attempting to conserve my battery. Send a text, hit lock, screen goes off saving the display.

OP
T

Tracyap

Reaction score
I consider the top button an "on / off" function, and the lock, the slider on the screen. I'll try something different the next time I get a call. For now, I have to always have my ear firmly pressed in the same location or else the screen pops on. I seem to be the only one who finds this problematic! Thanks for suggestions.

kevin1016

Reaction score
I consider the top button an "on / off" function, and the lock, the slider on the screen. I'll try something different the next time I get a call. For now, I have to always have my ear firmly pressed in the same location or else the screen pops on. I seem to be the only one who finds this problematic! Thanks for suggestions.
The slider on the screen is an "unlock" feature. The top button locks the screen and gives a few different options when held down. If you have to hold the phone directly to your ear to keep the screen off, you may have a defective phone. My screen doesn't turn on until it's about 3 inches away. I'd take it in and have a tech look at it.