My day with the Iphone....Really missed my droid!!

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
the only device that had an apple logo on it was my Ipod. for music, nothing else
my first smartphone? a Droid, well a Droid X. i got hooked auto-magically and nver looked for another. when i hear Smartphone, without hesistatin i think Android haha! Smartphone=Iphone??..what?? really?..lol,

jrl9851

Reaction score
Why would anyone even bother with the Icrap? I really dont understand the hype, especially with all the new Droids coming out soon. Personally, Im waiting for the D3 to release later this year, I have my original Droid to get me through til than dancedroid

Have you ever used one? Most likely not.

For every person that hates the iphone and loves android, you will find someone that hates android and loves the iphone. Who's right? Neither.

It all depends on the person and their likes and/or needs. Just like many of the android phones out, it is an excellent device...hardware wise, its probably one of the best.

For all the people that actually hate the iphone, in my personal experience most never actually used it for awhile, or at all. They hate it for the simple fact that it's apple. While i am no fan of apple, I know that the iphone isn't just a worthless piece of junk either. Both are nice phones, for my preference i go with android.

I've owned the original iphone, iphone 3g, and iphone 3gs. And I've spent a TON of time with the iphone 4.

I hate it.

cpjr

Reaction score

For every person that hates the iphone and loves android, you will find someone that hates android and loves the iphone. Who's right? Neither.

It all depends on the person and their likes and/or needs. Just like many of the android phones out, it is an excellent device...hardware wise, its probably one of the best.

For all the people that actually hate the iphone, in my personal experience most never actually used it for awhile, or at all. They hate it for the simple fact that it's apple. While i am no fan of apple, I know that the iphone isn't just a worthless piece of junk either. Both are nice phones, for my preference i go with android.

I've owned the original iphone, iphone 3g, and iphone 3gs. And I've spent a TON of time with the iphone 4.

I hate it.

So, if you've owned all 4 models, then it took you over 3 years to figure out you hate it.....really?

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I hate it.

For what you hate, we wouldn't have the android device we now love. Seriously, this ....in order for my device to win, the other has got to lose....has got to stop. Its stupid. Why wouldn't you want options and choices to choose?

If there were only two car dealerships to choose from, wouldn't the same idiotic argument happen? Choices is a good thing. The more different devices the better.

I also want to point out the arguments of Android as a open platform. Its open....but not to us. Apple make a close system because its their platform, but its similar with what android manufactures do also.

Android is a open system, but as soon as Motorola gets there hands on it they put what they think we should have then lock it down. Same with HtC, Samsung, etc....... Its an open platform UNTIL MANUFACTURES GET THEIR HANDS ON IT, and they will continue to try blocking with patching exploits that allow root. Jailbreaking, rooting, allows for these to be truly open, but who's to say how long that will last, because all manufactures will keep trying to block you.

Last edited:

jrl9851

Reaction score

I hate it.

So, if you've owned all 4 models, then it took you over 3 years to figure out you hate it.....really?

Yes. Do you know how apple fanboys think? I was one of them.

When I say I hate them, I mean NOW, because I discovered Android. Only reason I ever gave android a shot was because I was tired of AT&T. If I never had dropped calls with AT&T, I would probably still be with an iphone. So I thank AT&T for dropping my calls.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest; if Verizon had the iPhone when the Voyager came out, I probably would've gotten the iPhone.

That being said, any appreciation I had for Apple mobile items went away when my iPod froze. Normally that could be solved with a battery pull, but no; I had to go to an Apple store, wait for a tech and get the secret. Yes they were helpful and I might've gotten the answer via the Internet, but the fact that I couldn't even change the battery stuck with me.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
I'll be honest; if Verizon had the iPhone when the Voyager came out, I probably would've gotten the iPhone.

That being said, any appreciation I had for Apple mobile items went away when my iPod froze. Normally that could be solved with a battery pull, but no; I had to go to an Apple store, wait for a tech and get the secret. Yes they were helpful and I might've gotten the answer via the Internet, but the fact that I couldn't even change the battery stuck with me.

Hey I had the voyager also and u better bet I would have jumped on it but not now droid all the way....yea my girls iphone did the same thing a few weeks ago but its a lot easier 2 pull apart than the ipod for sure

Don't blame me my head and hands posted it.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Why would anyone even bother with the Icrap? I really dont understand the hype, especially with all the new Droids coming out soon. Personally, Im waiting for the D3 to release later this year, I have my original Droid to get me through til than dancedroid

Well Said...It's a personal "CHOICE and OPINION" and to reiterate your point, its not right or wrong whichever way you go. Me personally, Am not crossing over to The "I" EVER..ANDROID has way too many "CUSTOMIZABLE" options for me to walk away from..Luvin My DX more EVERYDAY..With all the Custom ROMS that get dropped almost everyother day, it keeps the Device fun to mess with and Cannot Get bored of the same thing over over over again..