Music Player

ron's droid

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I owned my droid for several weeks now. I used to own a iphone. The droid has a faster processor and is more customizable. I like how I can quickly switch from texting, music, internet in less than one second. I also love having the physical keyboard.

The only problem I have with the droid is it's media player and video quality. The droid music player puts out hardly any bass and sounds monotone.. The audio quality is far from an iphone. Also the video is not as sharp as the iphone. And these are two features which I use frequently.

My solution:

I will develop a music player app using my own software enhancing the audo quality so it sounds just like an ipod. Is this possible or is this a moto hardware issue. I hope I can fix this b/c I just signed a 2 year contract to verizon.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks. Merry Christmas!

jcrusor

Reaction score
I don't have any advise to offer but I agree and would like to be a tester if you get anything going. I was tempted to buy a touch or nano to compensate until this was fixed. IMHO it seems to be a software issue and not a hardware issue. I have looked at other android phones and it appears to be the same.

OP
R

ron's droid

Reaction score
Thanks jcursor. At least I'm not alone in this. I'm gonna try to learn how to develop an app for this. Are there any new updates coming out soon. I hate to buy an ipod cause then I won't hear people calling me. Have you ever tried hacking the audio in the phone.

Thanks

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you're gonna be tweaking the media player I have a small (but HUGE) request... can someone create an app that will allow album tracks to be sorted by track number and not alphabetically?!