Music keeps randomly playing for no reason...help?

d1beast

Reaction score
I recently added the Watermark'd theme for SS V4.7 and I must say I love it, however since the installation my music will start randomly playing for no reason. I dont open music at all, and most of the time my phone is either idle or it starts playing when I unlock the screen. I have tried force stopping music and rebooting, and it continues to happen at random intervals. Any suggestions??

mentaloaf

Reaction score
I recently added the Watermark'd theme for SS V4.7 and I must say I love it, however since the installation my music will start randomly playing for no reason. I dont open music at all, and most of the time my phone is either idle or it starts playing when I unlock the screen. I have tried force stopping music and rebooting, and it continues to happen at random intervals. Any suggestions??

Wow, I'm glad I found you...this same exact thing is happening to me.....AND I have Watermark'd! Either it's high coincidence, or it's Watermark'd's fault....bummer, because I really liked this theme, I'm gonna switch and see what happens.