Music Junk on 2.1 ROM

nerdbox08

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I tried looking for Music Junk in the market, but it's not coming up in searches.

Is this an OS version problem, possibly?

I'm running Ultimate Droid 8.6.3, it is a 2.1 ROM. If anyone can see if they can obtain it via 2.0.1 that would be awesome :)

Thanks!

mmaniaci

Reaction score
I also can't find Music Junk in the market. I'm running UD 9. Is it still in the market? How do we install the file above?

mmaniaci

Reaction score
Well, I restored the app with Titanium Backup but I'm still wondering why it's not showing up in the market. Could it be because of the new base that the rom was built with?

Edmvr6

Reaction score
yeah Music junk no longer works.. gotta find somewhere else to dwld ur music from now on.. same thing happened to Imusic.

TheDJ

Reaction score
Yes, the developer mentioned "Sorry, men. Music Junk was completly closed. No more support or development. That was a moment of happiness;) Thank you all."

This would be due to people downloading music and not paying for it, sooner or later all of these apps will be removed.

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
You could also just go to google and type in the artist song name and than "download mp3" and you should be able to download from there, cant stop google searches :icon_ banana:

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
skreemr.com

iMusic can still be found in the market but it has a different name now, don't remember what it is. Search for tao or something to find it.

there are other ways also like *********** searches or 4megaupload.com

Edit: Nevermind, the renamed version of iMusic appears to be gone also. I bet you could find it elsewhere but I won't go into that.

Last edited:

OldJimBob

Reaction score
Droid iMusic

I haven't received the 2.1 update yet. My iMusic still works fine. I noticed it is no longer in the Market. I wonder if 2.1 will wipe it off my phone?

romeo.ordos

Reaction score
Yo, guys! Don't be so sad! I'm "Music Junk" developer and it's back;). I managed to fix this critical issue and it's working again. 3.0 don't need update now. I will continue development aswell. So wait for new bugfix release in about few days.

Also I'll try to return it ot market. But now you can download it from SlideMe.org