Music from computer onto phone?

oh.kat

Reaction score
Hey :p

So I recently got myself a Droid (yesterday lol) and i'm having some issues with trying to put music onto it with my computer. When I connect my phone to my computer, nothing comes up in the notification bar. My computer tells me I need to download a driver for this "device" but I have know idea on what driver is needed and such. I was wondering if anyone had the same issue or knows how to solve this problem? I'm not very good with this stuff :/

OP
O

oh.kat

Reaction score
Also I wanted to add that I have been searching up on the problem and still am unclear on how to fix it.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
when you plug in via USB, you must drag down the notification menu and click on usb connection and click MOUNT

then it will show up as a disc so you can put whatever your heart desires on it

OP
O

oh.kat

Reaction score
When I drag down the notification menu, it is empty.
:blink:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
When I drag down the notification menu, it is empty.
:blink:

even when plugged into the computer? do you have the sd card in and is it able to read it?

OP
O

oh.kat

Reaction score
Yea, my sd is in my phone and my phone reads it fine. When I plug it into my computer, it says, "Windows needs to install driver software for your Motorola A855". I cant find any drivers for my phone :/ I don't know if this is keeping me from being able to mount.

OP
O

oh.kat

Reaction score
When you plug it in do you get a white light next to the port on the Droid?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

No :/ But I know my computer knows i have it plugged in, since the new found hardware thing comes up.