Music Apps

joefuf

Reaction score
I don't know why, but my Dizzler and imeem Mobile apps have stopped working since I rooted my phone. I am currently running the Ultimate Droid ROM.

Does anyone know any good music on demand apps?

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
I don't know why, but my Dizzler and imeem Mobile apps have stopped working since I rooted my phone. I am currently running the Ultimate Droid ROM.

Does anyone know any good music on demand apps?

Mentioned this a few times on the forums, but a really good one is grooveshark, best one for searching music and playing on demand in my mind.

OP
J

joefuf

Reaction score
Mentioned this a few times on the forums, but a really good one is grooveshark, best one for searching music and playing on demand in my mind.

Good, but costs $3 a month. Are there any free alternatives like Dizzler and imeem were?

dragonfly1113

Reaction score

Good, but costs $3 a month. Are there any free alternatives like Dizzler and imeem were?

You can try imusic if its still in the market, seems to come and go out of the market from time to time, if you need the apk i can see if i still have it in my phone, since it works great for me still just shoot me a pm.