Music App with Hard Skip

FuzzyBeard

Reaction score
I use my Droid as a MP3 on my Motorcycle and was wondering if anyone knew of an app that could skip songs by pressing a hard button...like the camera shutter. Anything to help music navigation while my phone is in my pocket @ 70mph. Currently I'm using b tunes and like it the best for players I've tried, but even this apps forthcoming bluetooth controls won't help in my situation. I use noise reducing earphones converted for one ear since I am deaf in the other (not from loud music!).

OP
F

FuzzyBeard

Reaction score
I dug around and found "Music Control lite" which adds the exact function I was looking for to the stock music player

BarryD

Reaction score
DroidShuffle has that functionality too. However, it only works when the screen is on.

It also has a setting which auto plays or auto pauses the media player when you insert or remove an audio jack. And that's the only function of the app I actually use.

jefbystereo

Reaction score
As another poster said Music Control (and Lite) does it. I have it and it works pretty well. It uses the stock player so you are stuck with that, but if you screen is off you wont really notice the difference anyways.