Music App Help

generalyummy

Reaction score
My wife has the droid Eris (insert crying face here) and one of her strange but numerous complaints are the way the music app works. She uses it as her mp3 player in the car, and wants to find a way to queue up songs to play when the song she is listening to is finished. She does this in the car, and hates that she has to wait for a song to end before she can start the next song, because then she has to search for it while driving instead of queuing it up during a stoplight. Other than making a playlist, anybody have any ideas?

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
My wife has the droid Eris (insert crying face here) and one of her strange but numerous complaints are the way the music app works. She uses it as her mp3 player in the car, and wants to find a way to queue up songs to play when the song she is listening to is finished. She does this in the car, and hates that she has to wait for a song to end before she can start the next song, because then she has to search for it while driving instead of queuing it up during a stoplight. Other than making a playlist, anybody have any ideas?

I've setup playlists :) or just did "menu...shuffle all" and it shuffles all the songs :)